Friday, September 10, 2010

The Whole Point of the Idea Is, You Know, Interesting

Okay. So I'm not the first post. I'm not even the first post with something other than a "hi, this is me" topic. But I am the first post with video!

To echo what The Knowledgemonger said in our inaugural post, no one ... not even us ... knows in what directions this blog will go or what shape it will take. What we the contributors do know is each other. When we do have the pleasure to be in the same room together, it is every bit the unpredictable, chaotic, (dare I say) catty fever-dream.

So we're guaranteed at least, you know, an interesting ride.

Go, cats, go!

3 comments:

The Knowledgemonger said...

did Zeus and Hades participate in this?

ArrBee said...

They would have if I could have afforded their tickets. Stupid scalpers selling on eBay for fives times the original ticket price!

Tuffie said...

kitties!!