Thursday, September 9, 2010

What You Can Expect?

I would think this blog will lie somewhere in between The Tyra Banks Show & Jerry Springer.

Some witty banter, some idiotic responses, some great ideas & a lot of fun. The collaborators that are laid out to get this thing rolling are some of the most interesting people that I have ever had the priviledge of meeting. We have a lot of diversity, but one thing similar... A liver that has been tested repeatedly and survived.

So, I'll keep the introduction short and say... here you are... have at it!

3 comments:

Just Jack said...

And here I was hoping for something a little more Algonquin Round Table ;-)

The Knowledgemonger said...

Maybe something more Crossfire, or Meet The Press...

Peter Tabakis said...

@Jack -- only if I can be Dorothy Parker.

@Lonnie -- only if I can be Tucker Carlson's bow tie.