Thursday, September 16, 2010

Has Anyone Ever Told You That You Look Like John Legend?

So, this past Saturday, I posed this question to a fellow 100MC:

If you were to hook up with someone that looked strikingly similar to a celebrity musician, would you play that musicians music in the background while you hooked up?

Now, this is assuming that you would hook up with someone more along this line:


And not someone along this line:


Besides the unattractive quality I can't imagine getting it on to "I Would Do Anything For Love," "Sailing," or "Me & Bobby McGee." (I am highly aware that it is rude to call the dead ugly...but *shrug*)

So, that all being said... I would love to hear your opinions and/or hilarities in regards to celebrity look-a-like sex. I would go as far as to say that if I were to hook up with someone that looked like Matt Damon, I would consider having Saving Private Ryan playing in the background, for my own amusement.


3 comments:

Just Jack said...

If I were having sex with Matt Damon, I'd totally have this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfoF6MhgLA

on in the background.

The Knowledgemonger said...

I didn't even have to watch the video to know what it was... I totally missed the target on my choice. LMAO.

Just Jack said...

I'm sure that googling for that link set off all sorts of alarms here at work ;-)