Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do Bully Gay kids+Christianity=Suicide? Mr. Daly Says No, What Say You?

Sorry for the lack of contributions to the site but I'm still suffering from withdraws from my Italy vacation! ^_^

I came across this piece on CNN while avoiding doing any more actual work today and thought I'd share it with the group. Mostly because after all the news stories about so many kids taking their own lives recently due to being bullied for being gay and after speaking with an old friend whose recently attended two funerals and family events for the loss of a family friends kid due to this very issue, I found this article quite disturbing.

But, take a read and post your thoughts. Also take a moment to read the very extensive comments to the article, especially Kate's which I thought was pretty brilliant.

o_O

No comments: