Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Apologies



I would like to take the time to apologize for not blogging recently for the following reasons:

1) I had a large load of schoolwork.
2) I was not in a good mental place for writing, trust me here.
3) I was abducted by pirates and ransomed off to Saudi prince.
4) I narrowly escaped death, see item 3.
5) I was busy watching the extended versions of all 3 Lord of the Rings movies
6) I stuck the pages of my latest submission together with butterscotch, prior to butterbeer making.
7) I had a unicorn pass gas in my apartment and have been cleaning up glitter (the herpes of the Arts & Crafts World) ever since.
8) Only the 1st 2 are true.
9) Only this statement and the 1st 2 are true...and maybe #7.

I am excited to announce; however, that I am almost done with my Moderately Angry blog. I just need some statistics and figures to support my thoughts. And I will be posting a random music blog today as hopefully some ear candy for some of you to enjoy.

That all being said, I would like to thank Big Daddy for his submission about being unemployed and Just Jack for his continued Nerdfest entries :-) I want to hear from the rest of you that I haven't gotten to read this week, including "lol pics" from Peter.

No comments: