Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rebirth: The Knowledgemonger

The Knowledgemonger Rises Again


After a long stint of writer's block and half-hearted writings, I have resurfaced to tackle multiple topics in multiple fields, as I have been known to do. My thirst has returned and I my friends will be contributing again to the 100MC.

Now, if I could get my cohorts to do the same. An idea or 2, re-share your postings from your other blogs and make this a great link to the brightest minds in DC. Yeah, I said it. I don't think that collectively there is a better group for presenting ideas and tackling them from every angle. I had and have a vision for this blog and I want to make it whole, again. So, here I am going to do what I do best: talk common sense about life, social liberties, politics, economics, and above all the pursuit of happiness. Bliss, my friends is where it is at.

Too long, have I personally sat back and let some things happen without being an active participant. That was a great mistake as it sapped my happiness and took me off of the track to those wondrous things that I so love. And this, blogging with friends, intellectually interacting and enjoying the best things in life will not wait. So, get on the horse and ride with me once more and lets make something beautiful. It is what we do best. I am inviting a couple more collaborators and I think you should as well. Let's make this thing interesting.

I WILL post at least 3 times a week. Can you keep up? And if I don't call me out on it. Isn't that where our bond was?

No comments: